Monday, July 8, 2013

Creativity in the summer?

I know I am on summer vacation and have lots of opportunity to try to be creative, but honestly my mind and energy have been totally spent on my almost 2 year old son Brooks. I enjoy spending every minute with him, but am also very glad when nap times comes, he is one busy boy!

I keep seeing all these great ideas on Pinterest and some from the ASCA conference. My first goal is to learn how to figure out google documents and find an easy way to share word documents on my blog and FB page. Right now that is my biggest issue with blogger. I want to be able to share the actual word document and not just a iPhone picture capturing a word document. My goal for the summer is to at least blog once a week.

A couple pictures from our 1st beach trip of the summer.





No comments:

Post a Comment