Saturday, September 14, 2013

NetSmartz Kids at Old Navy?

Our family was out last weekend and we were out and about and I had to make a return to Old Navy.  While I was in line, my husband and son were coloring a table.  When I went over, I was totally surprised to see NetSmartz Kids on the table.  I use "Clicky" and NetSmartz kids every year with the kids for internet safety in the spring.  Loved seeing something that I actually use in my school counseling program.  It put a smile on my face.  

Check out www.NetSmartzkids.org for great ideas for lessons.  You can also contact them for a free educators packet, which has presentations, worksheets and tips for parents that you can use for your program.

Below you will see a few of the handouts and "Clicky" the robot that were available at my Old Navy!




No comments:

Post a Comment